Of the three different groups of visitors that we had, Hanneke took the most photos. Before she left I downloaded them as I knew a lot would include some good shots of my kids and I wasn’t disappointed. Here are a few that I really enjoyed and wanted to share. (You can click on them for a larger version.)
A few recent comments
- How on Quite a break
- Jessica on Quite a break
- memock on Looking for her parents from the Vietnam War era in Ubon Ratchathani, can you help?
- Ian Davies on Quite a break
- Quite a break | Isaan Five O on Quite a break
- Kenny Watterson on Calling all Vietnam Veterans who served in Ubon Ratchathani
- Mike Finnerin on Life in Ubon Ratchathani as a soldier during the Vietnam War
Looking for something in particular?
Top Posts & Pages